Hotmail vs Outlook.com
Hotmail and Outlook are getting more widely used in our lives. Moreover, these two email programs are being compared in terms of their variation. Outlook has been switched from being a solely email program inside Window operating system to be a web based email service with its own mail servers, while Hotmail users might be redirected to Outlook domain as they wish to login. The confusion arises between Outlook and Hotmail; there are a few points that are going to clarify the differences of these two services:
- When you attempt to log onto Hotmail , clicking here might redirect to Outlook domain
- On this page, you can still use your Hotmail credentials as you logged into Hotmail account.
- Even you possess a Hotmail ID or Outlook ID, you are still able to access to all MSN services with that ID as all MSN services are being managed under an integration platform.
- The MSN owns the domain and mail servers of Hotmail which has known as a distinctive email service provider, and it is performing parallel with Outlook in the term of integrating both onto a single platform in the recent future.
- Even you can log in at the Outlook domain under your Hotmail account; you still do not own an Outlook ID. Furthermore, your mail folders will be transferred as the Outlook account upgrades, likewise, it is considered as using the new interface and the features of Outlook.
- The Hotmail ID and Outlook will still be retained into separate email accounts even if you sign up for an Outlook ID.
There could be an option for upgrading Outlook in their Hotmail account; nonetheless, nothing will be lost such as email data as all yours folders, messages and other valued data will be transferred to the outlook platform. Vice versa, it is migrated automatically for the Hotmail account if they moved to Outlook domain. In other words, upgrading to Outlook means their Hotmail ID basically remains the same until they wish to change and also become users of Outlook service.
- Outlook is becoming well-known as a new flexible, free web based email service which varies from the Windows email service by Microsoft with various features and tools. In comparison, although Hotmail was the first to offer its free usage to people, which is one of the stand alone web based email services, hence, it has a huge amount of subscribers as it is a long lasting email service.
- The Outlook users can run along with Hotmail service at the same time.
- The Hotmail service can be upgraded freely to Outlook, plus their mail folders, messages and other valued data will be remained.
All in all, with the fast-pace development of technology, despite of how slow Hotmail is being integrated to the Outlook platform, there will expect a single user ID that will represent your credentials for signing in and using the different MSN services.
Emails are received but cannot be opened to see contents. Only word "loading" comes out.
1 answers |Open
I want to read my emails but I do not how to sign in.
3 answers |Open
Clicking one at a time can cancel out and have to start over
0 answers |Open
I have alot of emails and want to mass delete not just 5 or 10 at a time. Hundreds Clicking easy one ...
0 answers |Open
Forgot password for firstname.lastname@example.org
3 answers |Open